SOLD - Outstanding New Tri-Level Residence – Northerly Point Position
This impressive architecturally designed North facing residence optimizes the wide water views from the 46m frontage point location. It comes with a 13m pontoon for the big Boat, Jet Skis, Crab Pots and fishing, and just 400m to the main river… Perfect.
Consisting of 3-levels, this solid residence is thoughtfully and purposely master built with suspended concrete stairs and floors to all levels, high ceilings with bulkheads to all rooms, tasteful finishes and quality inclusions, 4-5 car basement plus a gated carport.
Viewing is a must to truly appreciate this superb property's uniqueness and qualities.
Inclusions & Features:
* Option for F.I.R.B. Approval.
* 4 Big Bedrooms With W.I.R & Access to Balconies
* Study/5th Bedroom
* 3 Good sized Bathrooms & 2 Powder Rooms
* Big Open Plan Living, Rumpus & Dining Area Lead to the Poolside Patio
* Sleek & Functional Kitchen, Caesar Stone Benchtops, Convenient Poolside
Servery & Ilve Gas Appliances
* Well-Equipped Butler Pantry + Plenty of Storage
* Media Room Opens out to Covered Balcony - Views to Q1 & City
* Large Laundry with Ample Linen & Storage Cupboards
* Ducted Air Conditioning with 8 Zone Panels
* Remote Ceiling Fans Through-out
* Combination of state of the Art Drapes & Blinds
* 10 ft Ceilings with Bulkheads to All Areas of the Home
* Frame-less Glass Balustrades Internally & Externally
* Block Walls & Suspended Concrete Floors Provide Quiet & Private Living
* 4-5 Car Basement & Storage with Rear Driveway for Water Access
* Video Security Gated Entry & Carport
* 46m Water Frontage – Axis of 4 Waterways
* 13m Pontoon with Jet Ski Access & Winches
* Catch an Abundance of Fish & Crabs off the Jetty
* Infinity Edged Pool with Interchanging Coloured Pool Lighting
* Solar Power-5 Kw Panels
* Grassed Area for the Pets
* Short Stroll to Local Shops & Park
* Located on a Cul-Da-Sac at the End of a Wide Road
Broadbeach Waters is one of the most desirable central Gold Coast Suburbs with convenient access to the Nerang River for Boating enthusiasts.
Within easy access to the M1 Pacific Highway, new Sporting Stadiums for the Commonwealth Games, multiple Golf Courses, Private Colleges,Train station, Beaches, Major Shopping Centres, Restaurants, Casino & light Rail; all approx. 5 minutes' drive away.
Phone Glenda anytime to book a viewing at your convenience.
07 55 200 300
0412 872 326
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD - Interest Over $2,500,000
- Tax Rate $2,352 py
- Town Village Gold Coast
- Suburb Broadbeach Waters
- Land Size 691 m2